[Pisigmaalpha] Info session tonight

Kaufman, Alexandria ak912410 at ohio.edu
Tue Sep 30 14:49:37 EDT 2014

Hey guys,
Just a reminder that our first info session is tonight at 7:30 in Bentley annex 202.
I would really really appreciate it if you all tried to attend, and I would also like everyone to stay like 20 minutes extra so we can discuss possible events for this year.
It isn't going to take long, and as members of this organization, you should have some interest in the events and fundraisers we are going to do.
As always, if you cannot make it please let me know.
Thanks,
Ally Kaufman
President, Pi Sigma Alpha
ak912410 at ohio.edu