[Pisigmaalpha] First Info Session

Kaufman, Alexandria ak912410 at ohio.edu
Thu Sep 25 13:14:41 EDT 2014

Hey guys!

Our first info session is next tuesday at 7:30 in Bentley Annex 202. I am attaching a flyer I would like you guys to put up wherever you seem necessary! I would really appreciate it if you guys would step up and help. I can't do it all on my own, and I would really like to see this chapter grow this year! So please please help me out, tell your friends, tell your classmates, anyone who would be interested in joining!

Thanks everyone, as always email me with questions!
Ally Kaufman