[Pisigmaalpha] Meeting TONIGHT 11/11

Kaufman, Alexandria ak912410 at ohio.edu
Tue Nov 11 12:56:31 EST 2014

Hey all!
Just a reminder we are having a meeting tonight at 8:00 pm. Since there were no classes today, I figured we would have a hard time getting our usual room open, so I reserved Study room 220 on the second floor of the library at 8:00. It's only reserved for half an hour, so it'll be a quick meeting. This will probably be the last one of the semester and I am planning on talking about all the things we are going to do next semester! I would appreciate it if everyone could attend and come ready to share some event ideas for next semester! As usual, if you cannot attend, just let me know and I will send you the minutes from the meeting.
Thanks,
Ally Kaufman
Senior, Political Science, Ohio University
President, Pi Sigma Alpha