[Phipsi-l] CHAPTER ON FRIDAY @ 9pm AND PAUL WINEMAN!!!!!!!!!!

Lee Fuller leefuller007 at me.com
Thu Sep 29 19:19:00 EDT 2011

Brothers

As you already know, brother Wineman will be coming this weekend for parents dinner. He had several requests for this weekend, one of which was to meet with all active brothers in and out of house. He will be arriving Friday night around 8 and we will have a quick chapter meeting where Paul will address the chapter at 9. Unless you are out of town or have a legitimate excuse, I hope to see all of you there. Please let Hunter know if you cannot attend the meeting.Below is the Itinerary I had to create via Paul's request. It shows the weekend schedule and what time everything is going on Please read it

FRIDAY

7:00 P.M.

Arrival to Athens

9:00 P.M.

Chapter meeting with all active brothers in and out of house

SATURDAY

3:30 P.M.

Meeting with Pledge Class

5:00 P.M