[Phipsi-l] Fw: LeaderShape Catalyst Event

Hunter Smith hs175608 at ohio.edu
Thu Sep 29 12:16:18 EDT 2011

Hunter Smith
Phi Kappa Psi Ohio Nu President
330-401-1171
hs175608 at ohio.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: "Thomas, Todd" <tt988111 at ohio.edu>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 11:53:45
To: Profeta, Vincent<vp175808 at ohio.edu>; Welly, Robert<rw130806 at ohio.edu>; Mestelske, Shawn<sm238107 at ohio.edu>; rr1bo1 at gmail.com<rr1bo1 at gmail.com>; Frederick, John<jf192607 at ohio.edu>; Jones, John<jj143309 at ohio.edu>; ztuttle.zt at gmail.com<ztuttle.zt at gmail.com>; Montgomery, Drew<dm107807 at ohio.edu>; Newman,Matthew<mn319508 at ohio.edu>; Hedges, Steven<sh269608 at ohio.edu>; Budosh,John<jb738507 at ohio.edu>; Jordan, Matthew<mj216709 at ohio.edu>; Smith,Hunter<hs175608 at ohio.edu>; Rieser, Eric<er209608 at ohio.edu>; Jones,Woodrow<wj591109 at ohio.edu>; King, Daniel<dk205407 at ohio.edu>; Mucci,Louis<lm189109 at ohio.edu>; Iafigliola, Eric<ei220208 at ohio.edu>; Tropf,Gregory<gt239509 at ohio.edu>; jwickert24 at gmail.com<jwickert24 at gmail.com>
Subject: LeaderShape Catalyst Event

Presidents and IFC Execs,

On Sunday, October 9th Ohio University's Leadership department will be offering LeaderShape Catalyst.  This program is geared towards "individuals who are committed to the exploration of possibility, personal integrity, and increasing their capacity to lead."  With this offered program, the Leadership center is specifically targeting Greeks and younger individuals looking for ways to develop their leadership skills.

That being said, I HIGHLY recommend that you take advantage of this offer by having multiple representatives of your chapter attend (they're hoping for 100+ at this event).  Let me stress that this is a chance for FREE LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT.  If you have younger members that seem like great potential leaders, I suggest having them sign up along with a few upper-classmen as well.

This is a great way to develop future presidents and leaders of you chapter as well as the greater Greek Community.

More information and an informative video can be found at: http://www.leadershape.org/Additional-Programs-Catalyst.aspx

The registration form can be found at: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?hl=en_US&formkey=dEpSTEFPT0FTdmd4S05yb0F6SHFXZGc6MQ#gid=0

Please take a few minutes to forward this onto your chapters and request some of your members to attend.

The deadline to register is this Sunday, October 2nd, at 11pm.

[cid:image001.png at 01CC7E95.8DB618D0]
Todd G. Thomas
Advisor to the Interfraternal Council
Campus Involvement Center