[Phipsi-l] FIRE

Hiram Foster h.sun.foster at gmail.com
Fri May 13 15:03:28 EDT 2011

I just put out a fire in the cigarette canister in the patio. DO NOT put
anything in there except cold cigarette butts! we are fortunate that the
fire was put out when it was small, our house could have burned down. the
receptacle out there is NOT A TRASH CAN! everyone who uses it is
collectively responsible if something like this happens again. If I see
anyone putting anything in there besides cigarettes in the future, I will
take steps to see that you are punished, you all should do the same for the
safety of our house and well being of our chapter.

amici.
foster...