[Phipsi-l] 5k for a cause

PJ Pepa pjpepa3 at gmail.com
Tue May 10 19:40:39 EDT 2011

Brothers,

I know I have brought this up numerous times, but this Saturday I am running
in the mud run as part of the 5k for a cause. I am raising money for both
the Sports Business Association and the Bradley Arthur Moorehead
scholarship. You can donate online with paypal via our website
ohiousba.comor give the money to me. I have attached the letter we
have sent to family
and friends for more details. Please help me out and donate.

Much Love,
PJ