[Phipsi-l] Who the hell calls badge?

Hunter Smith hs175608 at ohio.edu
Mon May 2 01:44:40 EDT 2011

Really are you fucking 13? Grow up and act like an adult just because you might not want to do something or be loosing an argument doesn't mean you can call "badge". A) it makes you seem like an asshole. B) its considered hazing. C) the person your calling badge on probably puts more time or input into the chapter than you do. So don't be a ass clown and start doing this shit, its just a step toward hazing and as you all know that is not what we are about. If I hear of this badge calling you will be punished.

'Merica.

Hunter Smith
330 401 1171
hs175608 at ohio.edu