[Phipsi-l] Pics Of OSAMA's Dead ASS

Suntala, Christopher cs109606 at ohio.edu
Mon May 2 01:10:41 EDT 2011

Brothers,

No pictures here, but i do have a concern. I have heard that some of you have been "calling badge" on each other. While this may seem funny to some, it is not a practice we use in this chapter. It promotes discrimination of younger members (which constitutes hazing). If anyone has an issue with this, tough shit because i have the lowest badge and according to you, that means something. To everyone who isn't doing this douche baggery, continue the good work and enjoy greek week, to anyone who is, fuckin quit it or face the punishment that follows, or as hunter put it "arlin will make your ass scrub toilets till your eyes bleed."

on a separate note, don't forget that Jake is president of ifc and would hate to have to report our chapter having a member drunk at an event.

much love and American pride

Christopher Suntala
Risk Manager
Phi Kappa Psi