[Phipsi-l] Budget Request Forms

PJ Pepa pjpepa3 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 21:42:32 EDT 2011

FOR COMMITTEE HEADS ONLY

Dear Gentlemen,

Hope you all did well on your finals and you are enjoying your summers so
far. Now that school is over I would really appreciate it if you guys can
fill out your budget request forms. I am going to set the deadline for *Friday,
June 24th.* I would like them by then so that I can create the fall budget
by mid July and distribute it so that I can talk with each committee if they
have any issues. Thank you gents and take care.

Mucho Love,
PJ
--
*PJ Pepa*