[Phipsi-l] Basketball Game 7 pm Wednesday

Watts, William ww134708 at ohio.edu
Tue Jan 4 15:56:02 EST 2011

 Brothers,
 I come to you in my time of need. Tomorrow the Womens Basketball team takes on bowling green and I need you all to come. I receive a bonus point for everyone that attends. All you have to do is write your name on a piece of paper by the ticket office when you get there and drop it in the box labeled BRONCOS. the game is at 7 pm. and i know its womens basketball but i could really use the help guys. you can leave early if you want just please try to make it.
thanks bros
-SIR WILLIAM LUKE WATTS