[Phipsi-l] CHAMP

Gianopoulos, Andrew ag270807 at ohio.edu
Mon Jan 3 13:13:09 EST 2011

 I would first like to thank Mr. Andy Nicol, for inviting me into this year's Phi Psi Fantasy Football league, without him I never would have had the chance to decimate all of you this year.  second, I'd like to thank the New England Patriots, especially Tom Brady.  They proved that my strategy was successful, try to get as many players from them as possible.  And it worked.  Thank you nick joseph for trading me Benjarvus Green-Ellis for Jason Snelling in the beginning of the season.  Maybe next year brothers, maybe next year you'll get to feel the feeling of achievement, and the feeling that your the best at fantasy football, but not this year.  keep practicing, reading, scouting on the next influx of college football players, cause they might be your jason whitten, or your mike williams, players that helped lead my team to the championship.

Your 2011 Fantasy Football Champion,

Andrew J Gianopoulos #45