[Phipsi-l] Budget Request

Collins, Von vc144607 at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 23 12:21:47 EST 2011

Committee Heads,

Please remember to do your budget request forms and turn them in by the end off the quarter. The finance committee would like to have a budget to vote on the first chapter of next quarter. This will not be possible if we don't have budget requests forms from everyone. If your committee is not requesting a budget you don't need to fill one out, just email me letting me know so I am not waiting on a request from you. A request form is attached to this e-mail.

Amici,

Von...