[Phipsi-l] Driving to Formal

Olney, Harold ho402206 at ohio.edu
Tue Feb 22 11:53:06 EST 2011

Brothers,

We did not have enough volunteers to drive to formal, I was about 24 people short for whom didn't have a ride. So I had to rent out cars from Ohio University for saturday.  So basically I need 3 people willing to drive to formal. All you need to volunteer is a valid drivers lisence obviously. Gas and the car will be provided by me. I already have Dave and Jerrod Volunteering so I need 3 more people who haven't already told me their driving to volunteer. Just text me or reply to me via email.

Thanks,

Harry