[Phipsi-l] Fwd: Ohio U bowl victory

Ronald Ransom II rkransomii at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 13:14:46 EST 2011

Ronald K. Ransom II (Butler '00)
Phi Kappa Psi Fraternity - "The Great Joy of Serving Others"
Director of Expansion
5395 Emerson Way
Indianapolis, IN 46226
317-632-1852 (phone)

"Let's be what we say we are, a fraternity, not a club, run by men, not
boys, based on ideals, not expediency." - Ralph "Dud" Daniel, Arizona
'47

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message: