[Phipsi-l] Housing deposit correction.

hs175608 at ohio.edu hs175608 at ohio.edu
Mon Aug 22 17:11:02 EDT 2011

If you were supposed to be billed for the housing deposit you were the charge WILL show up. DO NOT PAY TWICE. And if you have problems/questions with your room please tell jim or greg and refrain from telling me because I have limited power and resources on what I can do. Also if you have any issues with omega talk to pj but I'm pretty sure we got that all figured out. And we are going to figure out the parking situation when everyone moves in.

One Love,

H Lee