[Phipsi-l] DODGEBALL

Ivory, Tyler ti257108 at ohio.edu
Wed Sep 8 20:49:32 EDT 2010

 ello, brothers

I am thinking of a painful, misery filled, Nut shot, Head shot taking game of dodgeball this Friday or sometime this weekend.  Please if you get this and wanna play tell me what times you can or would like to play.....Invite the Newbies and potential recruits as well =] ....Need to know soon so We can reserve Ping Room.....

If instead of Dodgeball a group of us wanted to play some football or frisbee that would be great as well....please come play people....what else are you gonna do?

thanks

TI