[Phipsi-l] FRIGGIN SWEET PRIZE TO THE FIRST PERSON WHO READS THIS

Jacob Mosher JM296207 at ohio.edu
Tue Sep 7 20:16:51 EDT 2010

Brothers,
	I just got back from this month's presidents' meeting and there's
some future events that you need to know about. It's crucial that we
have a good chapter turnout to these -- it will be highly detrimental
to our recruitment this quarter if we don't have an outstanding
participation.

	The first event is the new and improved Meet the Greeks event held by
IFC. It's going to be this Saturday, September 11th from 5pm-7pm at
Tailgreat Park (I'm 98% sure this is the field across Richland from
Peden and across Shafer from the Convo. If anyone knows I'm wrong, let
me know please). This is going to be a huuuuge cookout (it's actually
a collaboration with IFC and OU athletics) with thousands of freshmen
attending. The catch is.....the only student organizations there will
be IFC chapters. So it will be shooting freshmen fish in a recruitment
barrel. We NEEED to have at least 15-20 brothers there. I'm hoping for
more. Besides, it'll be free bbq food and drinks and anything else you
could ever want in life.

	The second event is the Greek Games, which will be Sunday, September
19 from 12pm-4pm at McCracken Fields. This seems like a great idea --
all the IFC chapters will be teamed up and each team will have its own
game (such as a dunk tank, knockout, etc.) and anyone is welcome to
come and play the games and meet the fraternity guys on campus. Once
again, it's VITALLY IMPORTANT THAT WE HAVE  A GREAT TURN OUT FOR THIS
EVENT. I'll be reminding you all about this event this coming sunday
at chapter.

	Third, it's that time of year again where we gotta start preparing
for Homecoming! I hope you all are excited to win this year, of course
with the help of the lovely ladies of Alpha Gamma Delta. The
Homecoming delegate meetings are starting this Thursday at 8:00 pm. If
you want to be our delegate, come talk to me. If no one has come and
expressed interest by Thursday at noon....I'm just going to have to
assign it to someone. So please someone man up and volunteer for this
position. Me will love you long time.

	Finally, keep up the great job with recruitment, fellas! I know we
already have a bunch of names from the past weekend and the
Involvement Fair and I'm so impressed with the amount of effort you
guys have been putting in. But recruitment season has only just begun
so let's keep up the great work and see if we can't double (or maybe
even triple..?) our list of potential new members.

	Have a great first week back and let's start the quarter off right so
we can once again have top fraternity GPA on campus, and maybe even
top Greek GPA on campus. That'd be stellar.

Amici,

Jacob Mosher
GP
Phi Kappa Psi, Ohio Nu

P.S. sorry....there's no prize being handed out. I just really needed
you guys to read this.