[Phipsi-l] Fwd: IFC Frat Wars

Lee Fuller leefuller007 at me.com
Tue Oct 26 22:40:40 EDT 2010

Hey brothers

Here is more info on Frat wars, let me know if you want to do this, I will collect money at chapter for the ones who signed up. We have one team and 2 more guys signed up for another team, but we still need three more guys to complete a second team. If your interested shoot me an email or tell me at chapter and bring me your money.

Team 1
1.Ti
2.Ben Carter
3.Sam Blazer