[Phipsi-l] Greek Trick or Treat

Jacob Mosher jm296207 at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 26 16:55:07 EDT 2010

Brothers,

	Sorry for the short notice, but tomorrow (Wednesday, October 27th)
evening is Greek Trick or Treat. AOPi and Theta Chi are putting on
this event to give back a little bit to the community. The kids will
be coming by our house between 6:30pm and 9:00pm. Dressing up in your
costume isn't a bad idea, but it isn't a necessity. I just need a
group of guys to be at the house and able to hand out candy. I hope a
couple guys step up and participate, showing that we're committed to
other Greek organizations' events (especially such a simple and easy
event as this).
	So if you want to help, just be at the house by 6:00pm and we'll get
everything ready to go. Thanks!

Amici,

Jacob Mosher
GP