[Phipsi-l] campus crusade fall retreat

Hiram Foster h.sun.foster at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 13:25:10 EDT 2010

hey guys, fall retreat for campus crusade is this weekend, from friday night
to sunday morning. its a ton of fun and a chance to get away from school and
just chill with a lot of cool people. It's only $35 for the entire weekend,
(cabin, food, zip-lines, everything). The Emcees for the retreat will be
myself and another girl from Chi-O, so it would be sweet to see you there.
(Extra incentive: there are a lot of girls from other sororities going)

I know we've got the ceremony Friday night, but its not uncommon for people
to come later at night on Friday, so that shouldn't be a problem.

Get in touch with me if you want more info.
--
Press Ever On,

Hiram Foster
216-346-1063