[Phipsi-l] Philanthropy stuff that you should probably read this time

Carter, Benjamin bc172708 at ohio.edu
Mon Oct 18 23:27:16 EDT 2010

 Hey Guys, several things (if the pledges aren't on the listserv would Hunter be so kind as to forward this to them?):
1.) RON A THON:
I NEED MONEY ($10) BY WEDNESDAY FROM THESE PEOPLE SO WE CAN GET THE DISCOUNT, AND YES I DID SAY THIS IN CHAPTER. the event is this Sunday guys, I want to have us registered by Thursday.
1. T.I.
2. Nate G
3. Chase
4. Jack C.
5. Kyle J.
6. Scerbsy
7. Blackout
8. Jrod
9. Zach
10. Myself

2.) Fuzzie Football:
Heres who I have signed up:
1. TI
2. Hunter
3. Arlin
4. Gunter
5. Mandrachik
6. Phil
7. Goran
8. Jrod
9. Brosher
10.Lee
11. Andy G
12. Mike R.
13. Matthew "Roots" Kifle
14. Ryan Alu
15. Myself
16 & 17 Killah Cam and Hiram wrote down maybes.
Here's the thing, the first 10 people to give me their 10 dollars are going to be the 10 on the team (yes, including myself), and I would like the money by this upcoming chapter, so get me that moolah!

3.) Nelson Tabling starts this week!

4.) Start bringing in cans for Can Castle! (Nate will be the house collector whether he likes it or not!)

5.) Bowling this Saturday starting at 2:30! Kyle Jones and Andy Nicol unless you reply to me within the next couple days I'm scratching you from the list of attendees (cause you still have maybes)

6.) I probably forgot something sooooo... look out for another e-mail.

Much Ruv,

Ben Carter
Philanthropy Chair
Phi Kappa Psi Ohio Nu