[Phipsi-l] Philanthropy Stuff

Carter, Benjamin bc172708 at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 12 12:44:02 EDT 2010

 Brothers,
I just have a few things I wanted to make sure to send out. First, I have several names for the brotherhood bowling event that say maybe, but I do need to know how many people we have so I know how many lanes to reserve. Therefore, Chris Suntala, Kyle Jones, Mark Dixon, Dave Clechenko, Andy Nicol, Ali Aman, and John Frederick please get back to me ASAP. Again, it will be next Saturday (23rd) at 2:30 p.m.

Also, these are the people that I have right now that said they would do ADPi's Ron-A-Thon next Sunday (24th):
1. Tyler Ivory
2. Nate Giacobbi
3. Chase Wagner
4. Jack Carley
5. Kyle Jones
6. Mike Scerbin
7. Blackout
8. Jrod Gotschall
9. Zach Anderson
10. Myself
If there have been any changes please let me know ASAP, otherwise I will get us registered soon.

I was also going to send out the project of the week, but apparently the CIC hasn't come up with a new one yet, so look for another e-mail soon.

Much Ruv,

Ben Carter
Philanthropy Chair
Phi Kappa Psi Ohio Nu