[Phipsi-l] study tables

Gianopoulos, Andrew ag270807 at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 12 10:25:09 EDT 2010

 Hello everyone,

With the Homecoming speaker being tonight, I'm going to make an exception to study tables.  If you are required to attend study tables, you can go to the speaker to fulfill your hours.  If you don't want to go to the speaker and want to study, I have room 308 reserved (turn left then right when you get to the 3rd floor and go all the way to the end).  Study tables will be tomorrow as well in the same room.  The times will be 7-9 for this week.  Next week they will go back to the normal 8-10.  Keep working hard everyone, don't let homecoming be an excuse for missing class and getting bad grades.

A. J.