[Phipsi-l] Fw: Stroll Competition

jm296207 at ohio.edu jm296207 at ohio.edu
Wed Jan 13 19:42:08 EST 2010

Jake Mosher
GP
Phi Kappa Psi, Ohio Nu

-----Original Message-----
From: Dustin Page <page.dustin at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 19:04:10
To: <th175306 at ohio.edu>; <mb240606 at ohio.edu>; <jg330006 at ohio.edu>; <pk229906 at ohio.edu>; <ab325107 at ohio.edu>; <ct323805 at ohio.edu>; <zg166506 at ohio.edu>; <jm296207 at ohio.edu>; <sleaman at pktbeta.com>; <nm882106 at ohio.edu>; <bh227207 at ohio.edu>; <zh150306 at ohio.edu>; <pm428606 at ohio.edu>; <ar420606 at ohio.edu>
Subject: Stroll Competition

Presidents,

 Please forward this to your Chapters. Thanks

Dustin

Hello,

    As was mentioned at the Greek Leadership Retreat this weekend, we
(organizations are listed in packet) are hosting a stroll competition at the
end of February.  We are hoping to have some members of the IFC and WPA
participate in the event.  One thing that has been brought up more and more
as of late is the lack of cross council collaborations.  Here is our first
big chance.  Please look through the attached document for some information
and rules regarding the competition.  If your organization is interested in
being a part of the program please respond the the email address provided as
there will be updates coming very soon, including an educational program
about the origins of strolling hosted by the MGC and NPHC.  We look forward
to hearing from you.

Scott Singer
Sigma Lambda Beta International Fraternity, Inc. Ohio University Colony -
Founder ss318906 at ohio.edu
(216) 233-8246

--
Dustin Page
Interfraternity Council Graduate Assistant
page.dustin at gmail.com