[Phipsi-l] FW: 2010-2011 PKP Lease

Ronald Ransom rkransomii at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 18:59:49 EST 2010

Hey Guys,
Just a friendly reminder for housing for next year.

The cost is $1800 a quarter and $1200 for food.

Included in this e-mail is the lease and code of conduct for housing next
year (again). Sorry about the previous lack of address.  I realize that the
steps below seem elementary, but I want to make sure that we are all on the
same page.

1. Print out lease and code of conduct
2. Review lease and code of conduct
3. Sign lease and code of conduct. *You should have a parent sign the
GUARANTOR FORM included with the lease.   If you are independent of your
parents, please let me know.
4. Make a copy of the lease and code of conduct.
5. Mail originals of the above items.
6. If you are not currently living in the house, I will bill the $600
deposit to Omega when we get your lease. If you already live in the house,
your current deposit will carry over to next year.

Please complete and return the lease  If you have any issues, let me know.

The above documents should be mailed as follows:

CPT Moore Housing Corporation
PO BOX  141353
Columbus, Ohio 43214

Thank you for working with us as we continue to move the process forward.
Sorry the last e-mail did not include an address. Contact me if you have any
questions.  (317)590-9626.

Amici,

Ronald K. Ransom II
Graduate Assistant - Women's Panhellenic Council
Campus Involvement Center

Ohio University
355 Baker University Center
Athens, OH 45701

O: 740.593.4065

"We must become the change we want to see in the world."
- Mohandas Gandhi

"

------ End of Forwarded Message