[Phipsi-l] IMPORTANT!!!!!

Lee Fuller leefuller007 at me.com
Sun Feb 28 00:18:46 EST 2010

Hey Brothers

I know this is short notice, but here is some important reminders for tomorrow!

1.Be at the house no later than 12 noon tomorrow for the composite shoot. Wear a white dress shirt.

2.Chapter dinner is at 6:15 tomorrow, the beautiful ladies of the WPA will be eating with us so please come dressed in formal attire.

3.We have a risk management presentation tomorrow after dinner, before chapter

4.Jim Blazer will be at chapter tomorrow to talk about next year and answer any of your questions

5. Chapter is at 8 and its Formal

See all of you tomorrow at NOON

P.s.  DO YOUR GREEK EDU you know who you are.

Amici

Lee Fuller

Vice President- Phi Kappa Psi (Ohio Nu)
Vice President of Community Service- InterFraternity Council
Ohio University
Email:lf412306 at ohio.edu
Cell: 937-231-9203