[Phipsi-l] Weekend Guests

Ronald Ransom II rkransomii at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 11:14:10 EST 2010

Brothers,

 We will have five guests visiting us this weekend. All of them will be arriving tonight.

Phi Kappa Psi Chapter, Rochester Institute of Technology (New York Theta) - 3 Members (1 night)
They will be staying in the study room with the three desks in it.
They should be arriving around 9pm tonight

Graduate Student Interviewees - 2 people (2 Nights)
They will be staying in the other two rooms, the room with the bed and tv and the other study room

Please be considerate of our guests during their visit. Take time to stop and say hello and introduce yourself to them. Make sure you do your house cleaning jobs as well.

They will all be made aware of house rules and will be given the door code. For this reason, if you see any of them breaking rules, please let me know.  If you have any questions, please feel free to call or text me.

I hope you are all as excited as I am that today is Friday!

Ron