[Phipsi-l] Fw: Please Forward this information to your chapters

Jacob Mosher jm296207 at ohio.edu
Fri Feb 12 00:05:35 EST 2010

Jake Mosher
GP
Phi Kappa Psi, Ohio Nu

-----Original Message-----
From: Trevor Mannausa <tm274409 at ohio.edu>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 23:54:25
Subject: Please Forward this information to your chapters

  GAMMA Applications are due Tomorrow (Friday Feb 12th) in 355 Baker
University Center by 4:30 p.m.

"The GAMMA class is a great opportunity to get involved in OUR Greek
community."
*32,000 nationwide student peer educators*

The benefits of the GAMMA class include:

4 Credit Hour course
A variety of Instructors
Certified Choices Facilitator
Connection to the entire Greek Community
Education about current Health Issues including Alcohol, Sexual Assault,
Prescription Drugs and Hazing
Event Planning and Programming Experience
Bacchus Gamma National Peer Education Certificate
Inclusive, positive selective setting and classroom experience
Guest Speakers
Lifelong Friendships
Networking and Conferences
Fun Group Projects

Joining this organization and class will benefit the entire Greek
Community. We hope that many of you will get involved and take this
opportunity. We hope to hear from all of you soon!

Best,
Trevor Mannausa
Campus Involvement Center
740-593-4742