[Phipsi-l] Mom's Weekend E-mail - Please Forward to your Mom's ASAP

Ronald Ransom II rkransomii at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 20:53:50 EDT 2010

Dear Moms,

We are so excited that you will be visiting us this weekend for Mom's Weekend. I hope that you are excited to spend the weekend with your sons. Below you will find a list of events that will be taking place for the weekend including the etiquette dinner that we will have on Saturday night. I would also like to take 20 minutes prior to dinner to talk to all of you about our parent's club and the possibility of moving forward with the set up of the group.  It should be a very exciting weekend. If you have canned goods sitting around your house, please feel free to bring some canned goods with you for the Phi Kappa Psi Canned Castle Event on Sunday. Student organizations will build castles with cans and donate them all to the local food bank. Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions about the weekend. You can e-mail me at rkransomii at gmail.com. I look forward to seeing all of you.

Ron
House Director

AZA!
African Dance and Music
Alumni Memorial Auditorium
Tickets are $12
Friday, April 30th
7:30pm

Ohio Women's Softball Vs. Toledo
Doubleheader
Free
Friday, April 30th
1:00pm

Bahaman Bring Your Mama
Bingo, Crafts, Games, Music and Refreshments
Friday, April 30th
9:00pm - Midnight
Free
Boyd Dining Hall

Coffee and Tea with President Roderick McDavis
Saturday, May 1
8:00am - 9:30am
Free
29 Park Place (President's House)

10th Annual Mom's Walk for the Cure 5k
Saturday, May 1
9:00am
Registration is $15 and comes with a shirt
Ping Center

Mom's Weekend Expo
massages, great food, entertaining music and more
Saturday, May 1
Noon - 3pm
Baker Center second Floor

Women's Softball Game vs. Bowling Green
Saturday May 1
2pm

Mom's Weekend Cake Decorating Contest
Hosted by Amanda ellis (Owner of Baker Gingham in columbus)
$10 for a team of two people
Saturday, May 1
2pm - 4pm
Baker Multipurpose Room