[Phipsi-l] FW: Possible Philanthropy/Community Service Event

Carter, Benjamin bc172708 at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 26 18:06:20 EDT 2010

Hey guys, 2 things:

1. The Delta Upsilon Duck Regatta is this Saturday, sorry I forgot to announce it at chapter. You can buy ducks from them at their tables at Baker from 12-3 M, W, F, and on college green 3-5 Tu, Th. They offer some great prizes, and you can get 5 ducks for our standard $10 hour rate.

2. James would like everyone to know about a good opportunity discuss and adress any conerns on racial issues. The Commission for African American Affairs is hosting a panel discussion on "Addressing the Concerns of the Underrepresented Student." The panel will feature some of OU's faculty, staff, and administrators. I will award an hour for attending te event, as it contributes to the bettering of the OU community, more info can be found in the attachment.

Much Ruv,

Ben Carter
Philanthropy Chair
Phi Kappa Psi Ohio Nu