[Phipsi-l] IFC Executive Board

Ronald Ransom rkransomii at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 10:21:20 EDT 2009

Dear Everyone,

Some of you have already heard this from me, but I wanted to be sure to echo
my thoughts to all of you.  IFC is currently accepting applications for the
executive board (deadline is tomorrow at 5pm).  There are currently less
applications submitted than there are positions.  Obviously, I do not expect
any of you to do anything that you don¹t want to.  With that being said, I
would like to encourage those of you who have any desire to take on such a
position to consider.

To many, the IFC is nothing more than a worthless body of men who does very
little.  In some cases, this may in fact be true.  Ironically, you are the
ones who decide that.  The IFC is made up of your peers from IFC chapters.
Any blame of complacency or disregard to responsibility starts with us.  It
is your responsibility as members of the Fraternity to set a higher standard
not only for our chapter, but for your community.  The best way to do that
is by getting involved in the process.

Getting elected to any board position may not be  a given, and I understand
that.  However, having someone on the board who understands the purpose of
fraternities and is willing to work to ensure that the community at OU is as
strong as it can  be is the first step in redefining fraternity life at Ohio
University.

To complete the application, use the following link:
http://www.ouifc.com/page.php?form_id=628?page_id=114732

Ron