[Phipsi-l] It Works

Ronald Ransom rkransomii at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 03:00:02 EDT 2009

Hey Guys,

We now have a real, operating listserv.  Welcome.  I just want to go over a
few things in regards to the listserv.

1. If you reply to a message that has been sent out, please only reply to
the listserv address if it is something that concerns the entire chapter.
Please do not reply to the listserv address if you just want to respond to
the person who has sent out the email.
2. This website is to be used for the fraternity.  All e-mails that are sent
out on this listserv should be compliant with Phi Psi and OU Rules.
3. We will be adding the new guys to this listserv as well.  They are not
members yet, but they will be., so just remember that.

If you have any other questions for me, please let me know.  Hope all is
well.

Ron