[Phipsi-l] 2010-2011 PKP Lease

Ronald Ransom rkransomii at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 21:37:45 EST 2009

Hello Everyone,

Included in this e-mail is the lease in a PDF Format.  If you are living in
the house, please complete the lease by December 12. It is rather simple.
Print the lease out, discuss it with your parents, sign it and send it in.
If you live in the house already, this is the only step you need to follow.
IF you do not live in the house, you will need to submit a $600 deposit.
That will be charged to you on Omega when we receive your lease. If you
would prefer to send a check with your lease, please feel free to do so.

The cost is $1800 a quarter and $1200 for food.

Should we reach our target goal of 30 men living in the house next fall,
things will change a lot (Which is very exciting). Please let me know what
questions you have and I will do my best to make sure they are answered.

If you are going to be abroad or will only be on campus for a part of the
year next year (those of you who are graduating in December or March),
please be sure to note that on your lease on page #1 where it asks for your
signature for each quarter that you will be on campus.

Thanks a lot Guys!

Ron