[OUWC] doodle poll fest for puppies

Smith, Jessica js726613 at ohio.edu
Wed Nov 9 19:07:30 EST 2016

Hey everyone,

Now that dog shelter forms are completed, we can start going! Below is a very small doodle poll with 4 dates left this semester. In every given day there are 3 or 4 time slots of 2 hours each, please choose each slot that works for you. On Sunday with the responses I have, I will choose 5-10 girls per day (not per time slot) to go on each of these 4 days (4 visits, 20-40 girls) and let y'all know. With enough responses, you shouldn't have to hypothetically go more than once for the remainder of this semester.

http://doodle.com/poll/3vymxmdysxbqayn3

Next semester we will do a similar mojo with 1-2 groups a week going at regular times. Just a heads up, don't go without contacting me 3 days in advance/coordinating with me. If you want to volunteer to keep your hearts warm go for it, but it'd be nice if it also counted towards our team hours.

Reminder, if you're doing any volunteering this thanksgiving/winter break, PLEASE let me know (before it happens or it won't count). You might not realize how much you volunteer around the holidays. Just send me a text or email at least 3 days in advance (but about a week helps.) It will just mean less hours to put in during the semester :)

Thanks,

Jessica Nicole Smith
Psychology Major, Ohio University 2018
Community Service Chair, Ohio Women's Crew
Psi Chi International Honor Society in Psychology
Js726613 at ohio.edu<mailto:Js726613 at ohio.edu> | (614) 420 - 4450