[OUWC] Winter training updates

Dumais, Carly cd624312 at ohio.edu
Wed Nov 9 18:23:18 EST 2016

Hello ladies :)

I have a few updates for everyone. First off, thank you for being flexible the last few weeks. I know that practice has been kind of last minute, and with the weather changing it's been difficult to plan consecutive practices. I'm happy with the water time we did get though!

We are starting winter training next Monday the 14th in ping. We are going to be in ping every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday mornings. This is the tentative schedule for BEFORE winter break. Once we come back in January we will get more serious and really start training for our spring season! These next few weeks will be mandatory, and if you cannot attend a practice you need to let me know in advance that you won't be there. Novice, I need you to fill out the google doc that I attached to this email. You will list the the start time of your first class and the end time of your last class for that day (Fall semester). I put my schedule in as an example. I will send out another document over winter break so everyone can do this for our spring schedule.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1A9_dy-4YiKgPGci1W4IK37Xakcd46roqFgCVIEI2NQw/edit?usp=sharing

Remember that we have a meeting on Monday at 8 and these are mandatory. If you cannot make it, please text me or Keenan stating why you can't be there. You can miss a total of 3 for the entire year.

Please let me know if you have any questions! I will see all of you Monday morning in Ping :) Feel free to bring friends, and spread the word that we are recruiting. Once I have your schedules I will have the exact time of when we will be meeting Monday morning.

Carly

Patton College of Education

Restaurant, Hotel, and Tourism

Ohio University Class of 2017