[OUWC] Nomination List

Hipp, Lexi ah661711 at ohio.edu
Sun Mar 20 21:56:56 EDT 2016

Hey pals,

I hope you all got some rest after relay this weekend. It went really well and we got a lot of hours for being there all night! Thank you guys for giving up a night to do that. It's an important event and we appreciate your participation.

I've attached the most updated nomination list that I have as of tonight. Because of the whole debacle with this nomination list not being correct right away and making additions to it and what not, I'll give you guys until Tuesday if you want to take your name off the list. At least try and let me know by then. If you forget or if you change your mind at the last minute and your name is on the ballot, it's not a big deal, we can just cross it off. But I'd like them to be as accurate as they can be. I'm going to make the ballots Tuesday evening.

I'm still checking with a few individuals about their prior commitments, but I'm hoping to have elections start at 7pm on Wednesday instead of our normal 8pm. I will let you know for sure as soon as I know.

As always, you can still nominate someone else or yourself for a position. Just shoot me an email and I'll update the list.

Let me know if you have questions or concerns about anything. I'll see you all soon!

Lexi Hipp
University College
Bachelors of Specialized Studies
Ohio University Class of 2016