[OUWC] Monday Workout

Hipp, Lexi ah661711 at ohio.edu
Mon Jan 4 01:23:41 EST 2016

Hello ladies!

I hope you're all still enjoying your time off from school! It's already the last week of break and that doesn't seem possible!

Here is the workout for Monday. I didn't have time to write them for the week but you'll get those tomorrow.

Monday, January 4th

Erg Workout

- 10x2min/1 min easy

    - Set your erg for 2 minutes of intense rowing and one minute of relaxed rowing. Row for 2 minutes with high intensity, keep your stroke rate around a 26-28 at the least. Alternate 1 minute of relaxed rowing in between each 2 minutes.

Body Circuit

- Gambit

    - Do this 5 times

Ab Circuit

- Total Abs

    - Do this 4 times

As always let me know if you have questions about anything. Also, don't forget to keep selling candles!! We still have a few more days left to sell (until the 13th)!

I'll see you all in a week!

Lex [&#X1f60a]