[OUWC] Fwd: Student Advancement Seminar

Hipp, Lexi ah661711 at ohio.edu
Tue Feb 16 13:58:02 EST 2016

Hey pals!

This semester club sports is offering two SAS workshops for us to attend. These workshops are mandatory for us to go to and they're usually a lot of fun and helpful.

I'm forwarding you all the email I just got from Bridget, our Club Sports GA. The two sessions are described below, you must pick one and register for it through the link below it.

We'll talk about these at our meeting next week but sign up for them now because there is a limit on spots for both of these.

Let me know if you have any immediate questions!

Have a great rest of your day!

Lex :)

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: