[OUWC] Pancake Breakfast Reminder

Hipp, Lexi ah661711 at ohio.edu
Fri Feb 12 14:07:41 EST 2016

Hiya pals!

Alrighty, here's all of the info you're going to need for the pancake breakfast tomorrow.

- We're meeting at Ping at 6:40am to drive over to Applebees together

- Once we're there, we'll divvy up jobs that you'll be doing during breakfast.

- Breakfast starts at 7:30 and goes until 9:30

- For any of your friends in the dorms or anyone who doesn't have a car but still wants to come, we'll be doing rides from Ping to Applebees at 8 and 8:45. Let them know to be in front of Ping a little before 8am or a little before 8:45am if they want to come and need a ride.

Attire:

- Gray OU crew shirt, OU crew polo, or long sleeve OU crew shirt. - I changed my mind from  Wednesday because it's cold out and you might want sleeves.

- Jeans, khaki's or black pants - NO LEGGINGS OR YOGA PANTS/SWEATPANTS!

- Tennis shoes or non-slip shoes - it could be slippery when we're walking around in the restaurant.

- If your hair is long enough to be pulled up make sure it's up.

I think I covered it all, if you guys have questions please let me know!

I'll see you all tomorrow morning!

Lexi Hipp
University College
Bachelors of Specialized Studies