[OUWC] Apparel Order

Blaes, Alexis ab193913 at ohio.edu
Tue Dec 20 11:49:24 EST 2016

Hello all,

Hopefully the holiday season has been joyful for everyone! OUWC will be ordering apparel another round of apparel in mid January for those who wish they had ordered last month. Below are the items and prices. I ask that you highlight what items you want with a yellow box, along with what size, and forward this email back to me. I have attached images of what the apparel looks like so you can see what you are ordering. Make sure to email me your order by January 15, 2017!

Green T-shirt: $10                            S   M   L   XL

($3 extra for name on back(t-shirt)):BLAES

Green Long Sleeve: $15                  S   M   L   XL

Gray Crewneck: $20                        S   M   L   XL

Green Shorts: $15                           S   M   L   XL

Gray Sweatpants: $15                     S   M   L   XL

Blanket: $15

Hat: $20

Total:

Please make out a check to Ohio Women's Crew and send it to 82 S Green Dr Athens, Ohio, 45701. Address your envelope to Ohio Women's Crew as well and it will be sent to our mailbox in Ping Rec Center.

If you have any questions about the order feel free to contact me. ab193913 at ohio.edu

Happy holidays and a happy new year!!!

Lexi Blaes
Interior Architecture