[OUWC] OUWC

Dumais, Carly cd624312 at ohio.edu
Tue Dec 13 14:02:33 EST 2016

Hello everyone! I hope you are all enjoying your breaks. It feels almost weird not having anything to do, but I can't really complain! I want to thank everyone for having an awesome fall semester. We had some really great fall races, and I can definitely say that everyone improved in some sort of way. I feel like we have a strong group of girls and I'm excited to see where this spring will take us.

For winter break, please try to stay active in any way that you can. If you want specific types of workouts, Keenan would be happy to send you things. You can also check out darebee.com which is where I get most of our body and ab workouts. They have an endless amount of circuits that you can do. If you find one you like, share it with the rest of us and we can use it next semester. If you can, try to stay away from erging. We will be doing that enough when we get back, and we don't want you to get burnt out. On another note, we have a few more weeks of yankee candle, so keep selling. The last day to sell is January 11th. This money goes directly to your personal spring break funds.

The last thing I need is everyone's spring semester schedule. Send me a screenshot (to my email) of your schedule. We will start the Monday we get back, and jumping right into things. Thats why working out over break will be super important. 2ks will follow shortly after we get back. We will be working out 4-5 days a week, and continuing to erg and do cardio. We will also start lifting a couple times a week. If you have any questions, please let me know! More information regarding spring break details will be sent out later this month. Enjoy sleeping in and eating lots of cookies:)

Carly

Patton College of Education

Restaurant, Hotel, and Tourism

Ohio University Class of 2017