[OUWC] Practice tomorrow, MUST READ!!!!

Hipp, Alexis ah661711 at ohio.edu
Wed Sep 2 22:00:47 EDT 2015

Greetings rowers,

Do to a slight technicality we are once again in need of a vice president.  If you are interested in running please come to practice prepared with a short speech in regards to why you would like to be/why you would make a good vp.  After practice you will have the opportunity to present your speech, following which we will vote for a new vice president.

I apologize for the last minute necessity for this vote.  If there are any questions about this process please contact me immediately.

See you then,

Lexi Hipp
Patton College of Education
Middle Childhood Education Science and Social Studies
Ohio University Class of 2017
Ohio University Women's Crew, President