[OUWC] GM tonight!!

Hipp, Alexis ah661711 at ohio.edu
Wed Sep 2 09:08:01 EDT 2015

Hello lovelies!

I hope you enjoyed your day off of practice!

Just a reminder that we have a general meeting tonight in Porter 108 at 8. We'll be voting on a new Vice President tonight as well.

The Vice President is in charge of our social media accounts, alumni contact, and helps manage equipment along with the president. And if the president is unable to be present at events, needs help, etc, the VP will assist with that as well.

Keep those things in mind for tonight and think of someone or yourself and see if they would be good at it!

Have a great day and I'll see you all tonight!

Lex :)

Sent from my iPhone