[OUWC] Book Buybacks

James, Emily jj249413 at ohio.edu
Sun Nov 29 20:55:18 EST 2015

Hey guys!

I know that I only briefly talked about this during a meeting, but now the book buyback fundraiser is quickly approaching and it's time to sign up!

Context:

1up Books is a company that purchases textbooks back from students. We sit at a tent at College Gate and assist them in whatever they need (very light work, if any). This happens during December 7th-11th.

You'll need to click on this link http://www.1upbooks.com/schedule/index.php and sign up for four timeslots which equal two hours!

This is mandatory. You sit for two hours, the team gets $1,000. So yep, it's important.

If you have any questions or concerns, let me know!

Emily James

Ohio University College of Business, Class of 2018

Resident Assistant | Boyd-Treudley Complex

Fundraising Chair | Ohio University Women's Club Crew

(c) 614.404.2211