[OUWC] Tuesday's workout

Hipp, Lexi ah661711 at ohio.edu
Tue Nov 24 10:12:10 EST 2015

Hey ladies,

For anyone who is already at home or who wasn't able to be at practice this morning, here is the workout we did. If you don't have access to an erg you can run it, and make it as close as possible as best you can, or bike it or swim it. Basically, just make sure you're getting your cardio in and working hard.

Erg workout:

3x2000m/2 min. easy paddle
Set your erg for intervals variable and set it for 2000 meters with 2 mins of rest.
For the first 2000 meters:
- Row the first 500 at a 24 SR
- Second 500 at a 26
- Third at a 28
- And the fourth at a 30

Second 2000 meters:
- First at 30 SR
- Second at 28 SR
- Third at 26 SR
- Fourth at 24 SR

Third 2000 meters just repeat the same pattern from the first one.

I attached the ab circuit from this morning as well. Run through it three times and you're good.

Please stay tuned and keep an eye on your email and group me for updates through out break with body and ab circuits and other announcements!

I hope you all have a safe and relaxing break! Get some sleep and good food this week!

See you next week!

Lexi Hipp
Patton College of Education
Middle Childhood Education Science and Social Studies
Ohio University Class of 2017
Ohio University Women's Crew, President