[OUWC] GM Reminder!

Hipp, Alexis ah661711 at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 25 13:13:00 EST 2015

Herrro ladies!

This is a reminder about our general meeting tonight in Porter 108 at 9pm. YOU NEED TO BE THERE! If there's any meeting you need to be at, it's this one. We're going over everything for spring break, including what's going on this Friday, as well as doing nominations for exec board positions.

I attached our By-laws again in case you missed them the first time. They describe the positions and all of the responsibilities each position has. If you have any questions about any of the positions, don't hesitate to ask that current exec member!

Here's a list of the current exec board and our positions again in case you want to contact one of us.

Lexi Hipp: President

Emma Larkin-Gero: Vice President

Jenea Elder: Treasurer

Casey Sudetic: Secretary/Apparel Chair

Elisa Kreiman: Fundraising Chair

Tara Holeman: Regatta Chair

Kaila Busken: Community Service Chair/Safety Chair

If you absolutely, positively cannot make it to this meeting, you have to let me know so I can fill you in on everything for spring break!

We're one day closer to Florida!!

Lex :)