[OUWC] Workouts and other things

Hipp, Lexi ah661711 at ohio.edu
Mon Dec 28 08:50:25 EST 2015

Heyyyoooo

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas last week with your families and friends!

Here are the workouts for this upcoming week. There's no scheduled lifting this week because we finished our schedule and I didn't realize we did, so until I get the new one from Tyler, we just have erging and other circuits this week.

As always if you have questions about a piece or something please don't hesitate to ask me. I will be in Florida for this week so if you have a question and I don't get back to you right away, that's why. I'll do my best to answer you right away though.

Also, I'm excited to let you all know that Emma and Casey will be the novice coaches for this spring season! Novice, I know you guys don't know Emma yet but you will soon and you'll love her! These two are the dynamic duo and they'll have y'all being unstoppable for this upcoming season! [&#X1f61d]  I know they're really excited! They will be in touch with you soon to get schedules and things from you guys so they can start planning what practices will be like for next semester.

Lastly, a reminder to keep selling candles!!! You guys still have plenty of time! The deadline is January 13th (we'll already be back at school by then!). Go see your relatives while you're home and ask them to buy candles! Tell them what it's for and why it's important to you and I'm sure they won't say no! Remember, if you have any problems or questions about fundraising, talk to Emily and she'll get you all squared away [&#X1f60a]

I hope you all have a great week and bring in the New Year with a bang! See you all soon!

Lex [&#X1f60a]