[OUWC] Big lifty legs

Hipp, Lexi ah661711 at ohio.edu
Mon Dec 21 00:51:44 EST 2015

Heyyyooo

Here are the workouts for this week! Everything is attached to this email. All of the circuits are here and the document that has the workouts written out in case you need to save it or print it out.

A few notes, If you don't have access to an erg, then please do the body circuit and lifting or ab circuit for that day. That's why each day has some sort of a body circuit in addition to erging and lifting/abs. If you are able to erg, don't worry about doing the body circuits every day. The things I want you to focus on are the erg workout and then lifting or the ab circuit depending on the day. If you really want to be an overachiever, go ahead and do all of it! But that's why the reps on those are higher.

Also, I took into consideration what you guys filled out from the survey last week. For the most part not a whole lot of people have access to ergs and thats ok. That's why I included the body circuits. But if you feel like that's not enough for you or you want something different, try repeating a past circuit, adding in a half hour or so of cardio, or ask me and I'll write something else for you if need be.

I gave you guys Thursday and Friday off for workouts this week since it's Christmas Eve and Christmas day. Take those days off and rest, spend time with your families and enjoy being at home. I'll have more workouts for the following week, hopefully sooner rather than later, this week.

As always, if you have questions about anything or don't understand something, get ahold of me and I'll get you an answer ASAP. I miss you guys and I hate erging alone! I can't wait to see you all in a few weeks!

Have a great week and Merry Christmas, or Happy Holidays or whatever, to you all!

Lex [&#X1f60a]