[OUWC] Banquet Sign up!

Hipp, Alexis ah661711 at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 21 22:08:22 EDT 2015

Heyyoooo!

So I know not everyone was at practice this evening, but here's the google doc for the banquet that I was talking about. Please sign up for something to bring to the banquet this Thursday!

Also, I'd like to remind you that we have a meeting tomorrow night at 9 in Porter 108. DON'T FORGET THAT DUES ARE DUE!!!! You've had lots of notice about this! If you are still unsure about how much you have left to pay then please get ahold of Jenea to figure it out!

I'll see you all tomorrow!

Lex :)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1aC2EtUHc67EH0IilC6GMMGRrOg4XbNmSwqaJWiQTnf0/edit?usp=sharing